This is an exciting new role with a reputable financial institution. An excellent opportunity for DMO candidates who are keen to join a team which is in the front line of the latest data management technology .
- Design analytical solutions/experiments to solve various strategic business problems through engagement and research.
- Building and deploying Machine Learning Algorithms, Advanced Analytics, and Data Visualization across the group and region.
- Support the Enterprise Data Architecture and Governance Program in developing and transforming the Analytics Capabilities across the group.
- Partnering with assigned teams and/or business units to provide deep expertise and advisory on advanced data analytics needs.
- Strong knowledge of data and analytics architecture to ensure analytics objectives are aligned to business priorities on the Data Analytics Transformation Program.
- Drive Innovation initiatives under CDO guidance and directives.
- Min Bachelor/Postgraduate in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering , Computer Science or a related field.
- Min 5 years advanced analytics working experience in banking / financial services / consulting industry. Possess a strong selection of skills and experience with analytical frameworks and languages such as SQL, R, SPARK, Python, Hive and other Hadoop-based languages.
- Possess a strong ability to query and use large, robust data sets across traditional Data Warehouse and Hadoop platforms.
- An analytical mind and team player with demonstrated ability to build strong partnerships by applying quantitative techniques to solve business problems.
- A strong communicator, with clear articulation of analytical findings through presentations.
- Experience with data visualization packages and/or tools will be a plus.
- Innovative and Agile thinking – experience with Test and Learn Frameworks desirable.
Interested candidates can send a word copy of their CV to email@example.com
Regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Reg No. R1109191
EA License 15C7408