- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page , EA Licence No: 98C5473
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
A new exciting opportunity as a Data Scientist for a global financial services.
Our client is a global financial services in Singapore. As for of their expansion plans, they are looking for a Data Scientist focusing on Machine Learning to join the business.
As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and analysing statistical descriptive models through machine learning techniques.
- Visualising and analysing large datasets through design and implement of innovation solutions.
- Identifying investment trends and develop strategies for business intelligence application.
- Working on new algorithms and machine learning solutions for helping solve business problems.
- Working closely with engineering teams and building new data driven features.
As a successful application, you will have a PhD/ Master's degree in Computer Science, Statistics or Mathematics with 5 years of experience in deep learning, machine learning and data driven projects. You will have experience in data mining, statistical modelling tools and good understanding in creating algorithms.
You should also have experience in languages and framework such as R, Python, SQL, Pig & Hadoop. You will also have strong knowledge in statistics.
- Permanent role
- Regional responsibilities
- Attractive salary package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Cassandra Bosco (Lic No. R1657373) on +65 6419 5944.