Data Model & Content Analyst Team Lead - Exchange Data & Business, APAC
You're on the pulse with market movements and live for the details beyond the headlines. You also know the market data protocols and terminology that a market uses to describe their trading activities and the key features and the asset class attributes that trade on them.
You love to build relationships, engage with internal and external partners and always look to provide excellent customer service. As a natural problem solver you thrive on building innovative solutions to complex problems and developing and enforcing standards.
We are looking for a highly creative and motivated individual to join us in the Exchange Data & Business team as a team leader for the Content Analyst and Data Model team.
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who enjoy working in a dynamic, fast paced environment to deliver the highest quality Exchange real-time data to our customers across all asset classes such as equities, derivatives, commodities & fixed income.
You will focus on leading a team that, in the Content Analyst space, provide our customers (both internal and external) with high-level customer service on all questions related to our exchanges data. In addition, Content Analysts lead projects to integrate new market data onto Bloomberg and improve existing content. On the Data Model side, the Data Modelers are responsible for maintaining the standards and enhancing the features of the market data model that supports all real-time content delivered through our TickerPlant database around the globe through the data model.
Both roles work closely with multiple internal partners and Exchanges to ensure consistent and high quality coverage of exchange products to our Bloomberg customers. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Lead a diverse team responsible for providing front-line support for all exchange market-data queries, as well as working to improve the market data model and drive the adherence to and standards of it
- Act with a high level of autonomy in a fast-paced technical environment with continuous daily demands on your team from internal and external partners, you will need to demonstrate consummate management and a high degree of organization and professionalism
- Help support the team in terms of driving process improvements, operational and workflow efficiencies, as well as enforcing the standards of the market data model and enhancing and extending it
- Act as a mentor and coach to enable your team to play a critical role in the continuing growth of Bloomberg's business
We'd love to see:
- Strong leadership skills with experience in people management
- Superb communication, written, presentation & organizational skills
- A passion for financial markets and an understanding of Exchange real-time pricing and reference data
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable ability to establish strong credibility, influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
If this sounds like you:
- Remote management experience
- Experience working in the Exchange Market Data industry
- Interest in or experience with programming languages (Python, SQL) as well as familiarity with Unix
Please apply! If we believe you're a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.