Data Management & Change Management AVP, Asset Management
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore , EA Licence No: 13C6338
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
We are partnering with a Global Asset Management to hire an experienced professional to join their Data Services Change team in Singapore. We are looking for candidates with strong foundation in Data Management and also exposure in Agile/Change methodology.
Reporting to the APAC Head of Data Management, you will be working closely to lead, manage and perform UAT for data related change, system upgrades and projects with the implementation of AGILE concepts and methodologies.
You will also need to be well-versed in BAU activities including data management, securities and index data management and client / portfolio data management services.
You will represent the Operations division to work with the Technology and Agile teams to perform analysis on Business Requirements and provide possible solutions for any change requests.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor qualified
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Only candidates with the relevant skillsets below would be considered:
(1) Data Management BAU activities
(2) Change Management
(3) AGILE concepts and methodologies
- Familiar with Equities, Derivatives, Fixed Income and Multi Asset.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
Please contact Matthew NG at 64355633 or MatthewN@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108941
Only successful candidates will be notified.