Our client, who comes from a Leading Advisory Firm is looking for a Data Loss Protection (DLP) Specialist Lead to join their team. The team lead role will be based in Singapore and it will be in a consultancy environment where you will be providing technical implementations for its information risk & cyber security solutions
- To lead pre-sales activities and engagement delivery to assist in identifying and managing cyber and data security risks.
- Responsible for project delivery through developing, testing and provide the implementation of security strategies for the organisation.
- Plan on the future roadmaps of information security solutions, be it technical and business strategies.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders on Information security solutions.
- To ensure systems and infrastructure align with its business value ensure that it is integrated.
- Provide operational support for data security strategies for the organisation.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Cyber Security Engineering or Consultancy with experience in designing data security solutions.
- Hands-on experience in implementing and integrating DLP and CASB solutions.
- Familiar within both cloud environments (Azure)
- Applicants who have industry certifications would be a plus (CISSP, CISA, CCNP)
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)