Data Engineer, Group Portfolio Analytics & Reporting
- To Create and maintain optimal Datamart architecture, which may include,
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and 'big data' technologies.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- To Build and maintain dashboard using QlikView
- To collaborate with other risk functions, finance and business teams to identify business opportunities and improve system/process efficiency
- To manage proper data governance, data documentation and data quality
*LI-MLee Qualifications Requirements
- Working knowledge of bank's system and infrastructure
- Familiarity with banking products and services
- Good experience with scripting language: SAS, Python, etc
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL relational database, big data tool, preferably Teradata and Hadoop
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and a good team player
- Willingness to take new challenge and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with data governance such as data security access control, data taxonomy and data lineage will be of added advantage