Roles & Responsibilities.
• Industrialize data integration, data cleansing, data analytics programs or data management processes.
• Liaise with the Data Scientists, Architects, software developers, and business experts to understand how data needs to be converted, loaded, processed and presented.
• Help the Data Architect to create an overview of the Data Lineage (from data flows, data transformations inside applications).
• Technical: Strong development skills - languages will depends on the entity but mainly python and Scala, Big Data experience (Spark, Hadoop Suite) Experience in Git, continuous integration and delivery.
• Awareness on Data Management practices, including Data Lifecycle Management across Core IT & Big Data ecosystems as well as Data Privacy & Security constraints.
• Focus on end user and customer centricity, Strong oral and written communication skills, Passion for learning new tools, languages and frameworks, Fast adaptation to changing requirements, Strong problem-solving skills, able to work with minimal direct guidance, self-motivated and proactive, in a collaborative model, side by side with the business, Practical, hands on approach to get results.