We are looking for a high-calibre Data Engineers to be a part of a growing, data-driven team that provides world-class data solutions to support the ever-growing demands in the Cloud, DevOps, Big Data space.
This is a Permanent opportunity. The Position:
- Experience in orchestrating data pipelines from scratch
- Programming exposure using Python, Java or any other scripting languages
- Strong understanding of building data models for the target data warehouse
- Comfortable working with stakeholders across various functions within Business and IT
- Clear understanding of distributed computing, especially in databases
- Hands-on in SQL with a deep understanding of query optimization
- Must have hands-on experience using any of the cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure), with thorough knowledge of cloud concepts
- Big data technologies like Spark, Hadoop, etc is preferred
- Strong communications skills
What's in it for you?
- We are growing rapidly and hiring across junior, mid to senior levels
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, value driven, and self-motivated team culture
Only Singaporeans are encouraged to apply.
- Exposure to the latest cutting-edge big data technologies
- Rewarding work: Opportunity to have real, actual and immediate impact on the business and the industry
- You'll work with a great team. They're exceptional at their jobs, and winning market share from their competitors every day.
- Fun, friendly, open, non-hierarchical, start-up company culture!
For more information you can email Nicole Sichon in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference 522623 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544
Job Reference: Nicole Sichon 522623