Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Translate business requirements into data models that are easy to understand and used by different disciplines across the company
- Design, implement and build pipelines that deliver data with measurable quality under the SLA
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using Spark, SQL and Azure ‘big data’ technologies.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Recommend different ways to constantly improve data reliability and quality.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field
- At least 1 year of experience in data engineering
- 1 year of experience in PL/SQL development
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Good to have experience on visualization tools such as PowerBI/Tableau or other BI tools.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume to
Email Address: email@example.com
EA License No.: 13C6305
Registration ID: R1987730
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclosed your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us