Data Disposition Consultant, MA&D
Data Disposition Consultant, MA&D Focus:
Pharma Supply Chain Location:
Singapore short-term travel requirements based on divestiture location (about 3 - 4 weeks max - per 6-month long project) Duration:
6-month extendable contract The Cognizant Difference - Helping our Clients Win In Digital
At Cognizant Consulting, our consultants orchestrate the capabilities to truly change the game-across strategy, design, technology and industry/functional knowledge. Our strategy is built around elevating business and industry understanding of the aspirations and unique abilities of our clients and by building these relationships based on trust and value.
The Data Disposition Team is a small business focussed service predominantly working on data disposition (Structured/ Unstructured and Physical) for Life Sciences manufacturing site divestitures (Sale and transfer / Site closures). The Cognizant team providing this service interfaces with the Business Development group of the client with strong links back into the technical (IT) function(s). Candidate will join the team as Data Disposition lead for one or more projects. Roles and Responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- Accountable for end-to-end project level Data Disposition activities (with guidance from Service leadership)
- Customise project level Data Disposition plan for Service Lead / Business endorsement
- Lead all the project level Data Disposition engagements - both with Business and Tech workstreams. Execute project level Data Disposition plan
- Responsible for agreeing and manging the RFI process with seller / buyer counterparts
- Facilitate ongoing identification / assessment of data and obtaining appropriate business approvals on time
- Work closely with the Central Tech team on technical execution of unstructured Data Disposition
- Contribute project learnings for standardising service / portfolio ( 80 / 20 capacity). Buddy up with New DD Leads to provide on the job training
- At least 6 years of working experience in mergers & acquisition projects within the pharmaceutical industry as a Business Analyst or a Project Manager.
- Individuals with more than 9 years of relevant experience may be considered for Senior Consultant level.
- Individual with demonstrable experience in mergers & acquisition projects, especially cross-functional business facing data disposition activities and industry standard outcomes.
- Strong understanding of Life Science - Pharma Manufacturing is key. Relevant pharmaceutical consulting experience is very desirable.
- A good understanding and respect for regulations pertaining to the storage, use and movement of data including a keen understanding of protocols necessary for the movement of sensitive data.
- A very organised and proactive individual who can demonstrate ability to solve problems, communicate effectively with large groups of stakeholders (at varying degrees of seniority) and exercise flexibility.
- An understanding of various data migration techniques and the technicality behind the same is a plus.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal communication skills, team player with ability to swiftly build strong and effective working relationships.
- This is a small, niche team. So successful candidates are expected to operate competently at all levels of project activity (ranging from administrative activities to compiling reports for leadership)
- The candidate will need to be able to translate the resultant disposition design into processes and instructions that the end-users are able to simply and safely employ.