Data Commercialisation Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Builds and execute a strategy around Channel Performance and Measurement data that consist out of NPS, Platform usage data (GA), Platform Transaction data and client revenue data. Linking this together to optimise the value for digital customers.
- Create and maintains reporting and analysis capabilities to monitor channels utilisation and growth performance, by business segment and market
- Manage a team of 3 Channel Performance & Measurement specialists based in Bangalore
- Ensure that all relevant channel data is captured into eDMP working directly with Data Management team
- Measures performance of digital channels, including the tracking of KPIs related to channel effectiveness and quality (e.g., productivity/close rates, churn/survival rates, tier mix and sell-in, average revenue per customer)
- Perform hands on tasks, including with data acquisition from disparate systems, data transformation and analysis and communicate findings via visualization tools
- Develop smart and efficient solutions to reporting and data extraction needs using SQL, Python, Spark
- Lead the design and development of tools and technology, working with data scientists, data integration teams and visualization experts to deliver analysis that fits the needs
- Provide analytical and insights support for product owners
- Provide reporting and presentations on channels, business and product performance to leadership teams
- Coordinate with business and products to develop business analytics frameworks, dashboards and reports
- Degree in related disciplines (e.g., Computer Science, Analytics, IT, Engineering)
- A minimum of eight years of experience in leading and delivering data integration or data analysis projects
- Familiar with data visualization tools and Strong in SQL and/or Python and has a fluent understanding of Google Analytics 360 Suite
- Strong analytical and commercial skills, with the ability to identify business questions, analyse data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendation
- Strong interest and knowledge of emerging technology trends and applications
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, customer-driven environment
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.