Reporting to Team Head, you will be part of a team of 4-5 to provide operation support to the entire Bank. Ideally, you are a Degree/Diploma holder with 2 years of relevant working experience, willingness to learn and is able to work shift hours on a rotational basis.
- Respond to request for technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems.
- Perform and monitor system backup and restore.
- Operate and monitor multiple computer systems and network concurrently.
- Analyse and resolve hardware and software problem for 1st level support.
- Perform job monitoring, plan and schedule work priorities to meet deadlines and emergencies.
- Capable of planning, organizing and coordinating daily tasks schedule for all computerized job process.
- Diploma/Degree holders in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge of computer operating system (Windows, Solaris, Linux, Unix) and software for technical support including error handling and recovery.
- At least two years of recent experience as a system administrator or related data center experience is required.
- Able to work on shift duty including Saturday.
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin so as to communicate with counterparts in China.