Data Center Migration Factory – Senior Project Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 18 Mar 18
Are you solid as a rock when you're juggling a lot of project tasks? Do you have strong analytical skills? We're looking for someone like that who can:
• Provide support to program and projects using agreed project management methodologies
• Drive Data Center migration activities across the Bank's global real estate
• Act as a single point of contact for app owners, and own the entire server/service migration/transformation/remediation/decommission process
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Program Management Office (PMO) centre of excellent team in the UBS office.
You will be joining a team of talented people supporting UBS projects and programs. The support provided by the PM team is at the very heart of the success of the programs. You will work closely with other PM colleagues in the same office location to provide support. You will also work closely with UBS colleagues in the other global offices as this is where most of your stakeholders and team members will be working from.
Your experience and skills
• Minimum of 7-10 years Project Management experience
• Minimum of 3-5 years of Project Leadership experience
• Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
• Very strong written and spoken English skills are needed due to a variety of global stakeholders involved in the program and communication is required across all levels where technical and business topics are discussed.
• Demonstrated experience in a similar role leading a project / program
• Experience with Data Center Migration and App/Server Remediation
• Strong analytical skills.
• Detail orientated, with structured, organized, methodical planning skills.
• Highly driven and motivated with a can –do attitude with the ability to use own initiative.
• A willingness to learn and stretch knowledge and skills.
• Demonstrates UBS core values of Client Focus, Teamwork, Professional Behaviour, & Integrity.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.