- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment
- 15 Mar 18
Data Architect (Singapore based)
Our client is a global leader in banking and financial services providing a full suite of products across all banking businesses. They are looking for a technology architect to handle data across risk, finance and compliance as well as tech project management.
• Lead the Data Architecture for Functions (i.e. Risk, Finance & Compliance)
• Develop and own the high level Target data flows for Functions
• Drive / push Projects to align with the target data flows including adoption of Golden Sources for the relevant data
• Validate any data distribution/consumption requirements and alignment to DQMF
• Promote & leverage data assets from EDMp wherever possible and feasible
• Review PEDs/Investments for alignment to the overall Functions data strategy & principles
• Identify opportunities where innovation can help in either data preparation , Visualization or DQ management
• Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, information science, or similar fields.
• In the Risk, Finance & Complain domain - at least 10-12 years
• Deep knowledge of the strategic business drivers and operational process requirements
• Part of large development or implementation project / consulting organizations supporting complex data management programs in the global market space
• 3+ years prior leadership experience managing teams of 4 or more resources
• Broad experience with data requirements, data modelling concepts, data integration, master data management, metadata management, enterprise data warehousing (EDW) and business intelligence/analytics, tools, protocols and practices.
• Able to understand and interpret logical and physical data models - able to take code and data and turn it into logical patterns, so that it can be analyzed.
• Attention to detail, good analytical and problem solving skills and critical thinking are essential
EA Reg. No: R1108657
EA Licence No.: 11C4684
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D