About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Provide top-quality solution design and execution
- Provide support in defining the scope and sizing of work
- Align the organization's big data solutions with their Client initiatives as requested
- Engage with clients to understand strategic requirements
- Responsible for translating business requirements into technology solutions
- Work with domain experts to put together a delivery plan with and stay on track
- Utilize Big Data technologies to design, develop, and evolve scalable and fault-tolerant distributed components
- Organize all meetings with customers and ensure prompt resolution of gaps and roadblocks
- Stay current on latest technology to ensure maximum ROI for clients
- Responsible for the design and execution of abstractions and integration patterns (APIs) to solve complex distributed computing problems.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years of technical solutions experience including 5+ years of in a combination of relevant Big Data/Analytics areas.
- 5years in architecting/delivering DWH, BI and/or Data Lake solution.
- Enterprise Business Intelligence and Analytics is desirable.
- Hadoop and other Industry BigData Frameworks is desirable
- Knowledge of Underlying infrastructure for Big Data Solutions (Clustered/Distributed Computing, Storage, Data Center Networking)
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.