- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 23 Nov 17
Data Analytics, Corporate Treasury
Data Analytics, Corporate TreasuryWe are looking for a dynamic individual to join the Corporate Treasury Team. Corporate Treasury is part of the CFO office and supports the Group ALCO and its supporting committees in driving and managing the bank's balance sheet and funding needs.
What you'll do
- Understanding and collating the team's data and reporting requirements; translating the requirements into user specifications;
- Designing and streamlining the team's data model;
- Working with internal stakeholders, including IT and other data providers, to extract the information in an efficient manner;
- Transforming and loading the extracted data into the data model;
- Enhancing and maintaining the team's data extraction capabilities;
- Developing dashboards and reports to support the team's balance sheet analytical capabilities; and
- Support the team's technology and data needs, including system deployment, system and access administration, liaising with IT.
Head, Corporate Treasury
What you need to succeed
- Passion to develop data mining and analytical skills, and dedication to deliver quality reports
- Proficiency in SQL, VBA and advanced MS Excel, and knowledge of Qlikview architecture;
- Able to manage timelines and basic software development life cycle;
- Able to communicate well with the team
- Creativity and ability to think "out of the box" would be an advantage.