- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Data Analyst (Treasury), Group Customer Analytics & Decisioning
Data Analyst (Treasury), Group Customer Analytics & DecisioningJOB DESCRIPTION:
· Work alongside the Group Customer Analytics team to support development, rollout and ongoing data and insight support for the Group Treasury business
· Regular interaction with product and channel managers to understand their business objectives. Proactive recommendation on how you think analytics could help them achieve their goals.
· Work with Data Engineering team to define the key pipelines of data required to support Treasury Analytics
· Apply data and advanced analytics to drive relevance of the marketing opportunities presented to customers & front-line channels
· Design of management reporting & visualization using Qlikview.
· Use of more advanced analytical modelling techniques to predict & optimise customer and portfolio outcomes
· Minimum 2 years hands-on experience working in an analytical marketing team - actively developing dashboards, models, adhoc analysis and/or campaign management activity. Banking industry experience not necessary.
· Strong hands-on skills in analytical tools like EDW, SQL, Qlik/Tableau, Unica, SAS, Python.
Knowledge of modern infrastructure/ tools like Hadoop, Talend, Spark is a plus.
· Some exposure to model building in tools like SAS or open source (Python/ML) advantageous- although support will be given.
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate complex solutions to non-technical users.
· Energetic personality with an innovative, self-starting spirit. Someone that likes to ask "why?"