Our client is a multi-billion investment management firm, and we are hiring for a Data Analyst to be based in the Singapore office. This is a leading global investment management firm and we are looking for Data candidates who are keen to grow and scale their careers in the Buy Side. The ideal data professional should have proven experience, knowledge of basic data, Bloomberg/Refinitv, and strong analytical/communication skills.
They are looking for a Data Analyst to grow with the Investment Analytics and Data team. This role will provide high visibility within the global business, and the ideal data analyst should have at least 3 years of experience in analysing data, good hands-on experience within SQL, Python or Pandas.
- Data alignment and supporting the investment analytics and data team through different business functions (i.e., trading, accounting, performance, and reporting)
- Bring skills into data infrastructure to support the investment and research processes
- Manage the data within the firm
- Strong command of tools in SQL, Python
- Experience in data modeling or platforms like Markit EDM/Informatica PowerCentre would be preferred
- Excellent analytical skills with good communication
- Data analyst experience would be a plus
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)