Data Analyst_Cash Management/ Compliance
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you're valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
We are looking for a Data Analyst to work in the KPI and Reporting team under APAC ITO Project Office.
The position will be to drive the design and development of dashboards relevant for internal and external stakeholders (Business, ITO, country management, compliance, regulators etc.). In this position, you will be working on data analytics projects with reporting tools including Power BI, Tableau, Business Objects and Excel/VBA.
• Built management reports and dashboards for key business and operations stakeholders
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities to optimize reporting
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide regular reports
• Propose through proper analysis and interaction with management new reporting proposals
• Contribute to Industrialization of reports and dashboard production
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to innovative
• 2-4 years of experience in reporting, business intelligence or process change
• Strong team player and strong problem-solving mindset as well as client-oriented
• Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance
• Intermediate proficiency in SQL, Tableau, Power BI
• Knowledge in Cash Management products are preferable
• Experience in advance data analytics (R, Python) is preferable