Technical Skills & Competencies
- To oversee day-to-day Operations support for allocated Reporting & Analytics activities under instruction from the Operational Support Lead.
- Provide management of allocated Service Management activities including providing a range of reports and analytics for business stakeholder.
- Lead monthly, quarterly and annually status reporting, forecasting and associated deliverables aligned with the operational activities of the Operational Support function as directed from the Operational Support Lead.
- Support Operational Support team resources for tasks required for process management, process definition and analysis of current processes where improvements can be identified and delivered for the Service Recovery organization across Resource management and when required, providing support to other areas of responsibility of the Operation team
- Proven working experience in managing reporting and process development with ability to measure operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Working experience with MS Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and data analytics tools e.g. Qliksense or similar.
- At least 2-3 years' experience in managing and governing operations teams/ units as well as service providers preferably in the area of Banking and Finance.
- A proven track record in shared services operations covering Report Management, Process Management, and highly desirable - financial management, vendor management, demand and capacity management.
- Demonstrated success in developing highly effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to deliver collaboration, partnerships and services.
- Strong attention to details, excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Strong people management and vendor management skills.
- Excellent client facing, internal communications, written and verbal communication skills.
For more information you can email Amita Raj
in our Singapore office on email@example.com
quoting Job Reference 527745
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/MpE2Bk/data-analyst-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-14894076 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544