About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Liaising with various technology departments and data owners
- Analyse and understand data from different systems
- Support data sourcing aspect of new projects including:
- Participating in discussions on data sourcing
- Assist in data schema design
- Design data sourcing and data consumption processes
- Documentation of processes
- Work with analytic and reporting team on data consumption by different initiatives
- Assist in keeping department documentation up to date and compliant with BCBS 239
- Strong analytical mindset with excellent analytical, logical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- 3 years of experience.
- Understanding of Financial Markets and/or Banking Book products is a plus
- Understanding of Statistics and Machine Learning is a plus
- Qualified to Bachelor / Masters Level in related subjects
- Programming skills - python, SQL
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.