* Major Multi-national in Digital Exchange in the Region * Newly Created role * Key Regional Analytic Team
- Major Multi-national in Digital Exchange in the Region
- Newly Created role
- Key Regional Analytic Team
Our client is one of the major US-based brandname in the digital exchange with blockchain technology. It is highly established. Now, it is looking to build its core data analytic team in Singapore.
- Responsible for the delivery of advanced analytic, reporting and BI applications.
- Act as a strategic partner with stakeholders to grow the extent of data-driven planning and decision making across difference business functions/products.
- Support and manage data requests from business stakeholders - can understand business change needs and assess the impact of those changes
- Bachelor's degree preferably in the field of Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or other related technical disciplines
- At least 3 to 5 years of extensive data analysis experience including partnering and driving decision with business stakeholders
- Must have: prior experience with commercial analytic project and/or working with product management team
- Proven hands-on experience with SQL, Python, ETL, and data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI etc.)
- Exposure to data warehouses (SAP HANA, postgres, MongoDB etc),
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence, including various data modeling methodologies and techniques
- Some knowledge of data science packages (scikit learn, tensorflow etc.) and methodology (supervised, unsupervised learning) will be highly preferred.
NOTE: Please do attach your latest resume in your submission. We will not be able to process your application without your resume attachment. Please rest assured that your interest will be treated with strictest confidentiality.
Chua Keow Por|Reg. #:R1105253|Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd| EA Licence #:18S9265