A new position has just opened up for a Data Analyst in a well established FinTech here in Singapore. The role sits in the Anti Money Laundering (AML) team, and requires a skillset in data analytics, data processing and quantitative analysis.
- Test/operate/maintain the AML risk model
- Work with relevant teams to improve the AML monitoring programs
- Gain insight into data issues through risk management
- Work on governance of risk
The successful applicant will need to have strong experience in Big Data risk control, ideally within the banking or financial services domain.
- 3+ years relevant experience in Data Analysis
- Professional level fluency in Mandarin (spoken and written). This is required due to a core client base in China.
- SQL data processing skills
- Knowledge of SAS or Python or R (or similar)
- Domain knowledge of AML would be a very strong plus
- Knowledge of risk strategy/risk analytics
- Willing to travel up to 25%
This role offers an exiting opportunity for those who are hungry to learn and motivated in their career. The company is a well established FinTech which is well regarded as one of the industry leaders.
If you're interested in this role, please apply today or reach out to me directly for a confidential discussion.