- Permanent, Full time
- Wells Fargo Bank
- 12 Oct 18
Supporting the Risk reporting & analysis of the CDF Business segment for the Commercial Distribution Finance business across both Asia and ANZ.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
The Portfolio Risk Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Risk reporting & analysis of the CDF Business segment for the Commercial Distribution Finance business across both Asia and ANZ.
- To perform and support the preparation & analysis of scheduled and adhoc Risk reports for CDF Asia and CDF ANZ.
- Reports include but are not limited to: Portfolio performance, Risk Appetite performance, Delinquency performance, loss experience, Industry exposure, collateral exposure, programme / partner performance, vendor performance, and customer payment performance
- Support the management of the local and global credit reporting meetings for CDF Asia and CDF ANZ, in particular preparing and delivering the periodic Credit Reviews including the Monthly and Quarterly Portfolio Reviews, Watchlist Reporting.
- Support data governance activities and KRI monitoring for the region
- Capable of working with diverse teams across multiple geographies and time zones
- Highly organised and evidences good project management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong personality with ability to work both independently or through building strong partnerships, cross functionally
- High degree of IT literacy, including a strong working knowledge of SAS, SQL and Excel for complex data analysis
- Must be able to effectively communicate complex information and recommendations to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- 2-5 years’ experience in relevant field.
- English language speaker
- Professionally Qualified and relevant degree in a quantitative field preferred