DataOps Quality Senior Analyst
- Build the Data Quality Dashboard that will include the full set of functionalities from exception identification to remediation. In addition, develop the process to be an open source delivery solution with a standard set of APIs and Visualizations.
- Develop and enhance the Data Control Framework and Development Guide along with the communicating and knowledge transfers of the material across Data Development Teams.
- Enhance the Data Profiling Platform to promote the DQ assessment process.
- Develop and consultant on DQ standards and advanced data control sets on data at rest, in motion, and reconciliation & balancing.
- Develop DQ Visualizations using Big Data Tools and Techniques.
- Architect, design, construct, test, tune and deploy DQ Solutions.
- Work closely with administrators, architects, and application teams to insure applications are performing well and within agreed upon SLAs
- Work closely with Data Analyst, Architects to achieve DQ objectives
- Collaborate with the Data Delivery technology teams and architects to define and develop solutions
Lead/mentor/coach developers in setting architecture, design and development standards
Research and experiment with emerging Data technologies and tools associated to data quality, metadata, data governance.
- Hands-on role in development of controls and visualizations
- Mentoring Technical Associates
- Must be highly motivated, self-sufficient, perceptive, ambitious and flexible
Cross Matrix Type Person
Position Requirement: -
- Proficiencies with Agile development practices
- Experience with strong understanding of data integration across multiple ecosystems delivering on enterprise data controls and metrics monitoring
- Experience in translating business functional controls and technical requirements into technical specifications and design.
- Experience with multiple Data toolsets: Informatica/Data Quality &Talend ...
- Strong experience in Data Architecture and Data Modelling with DQ Facts and Dimensions.
- Knowledge of Data profiling, data extraction, validations and remediation s tools.
- Experience with Data Lake and data frameworks like Hadoop
- Experience with integration with Cloud a plus
- Working knowledge of web technologies, web services and protocols (Java/JSON/REST/JMS)
- Developing DQ Visualizations using tools like Tableau
- Experience working on Real Time data quality checks.
- Knowledge of relational databases/NOSQL/Cloud integration
- Strong knowledge of Financial Industry data requirements
- Experience in leading and DQ Team
- Strong knowledge in data integration techniques and deployments
- Ability to develop strategies for data quality and management that can be deployed in an incrementally
Data API service development and integration into Service Now Incident & Problem Management
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .