Leading banking organisation in Singapore are seeking a director for cyber security defence. Role will involve partnering with cyber security and group to reduce residual risk through enhancement of security controls.
Candidates will be expected to:
- Protect group wide organisation from information security & cyber threat
- Create effective controls strategy, review current controls and enhance further to bring down the risk exposure
- Liaison with governance and process teams on strategic objectives
- Management of a team of 7 FTE.
- 60/40 business facing role
For more information or a confidential chat, please contact Howard on +852 6827 4750 or email@example.com