DBS Technology Specialist - Service Delivery Engineer, Technology & Operations
Group Technology & Operations (T&O) enables and empowers our bank with an efficient, nimble and scalable infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, operating models, technology and people. T&O also manages the majority of the bank's operational processes and inspires to delight our business partners through multiple banking delivery channels. Be part of DBS Technology Specialist (DTS) Programme at the best digital bank in the world. This programme is designed to groom budding technologists who is passionate about applying technology to drive automation and transformation. Over a period of up to 12 months, you will embark on a holistic programme that explores the fundamentals of the financial industry and develops your professional and functional skills, essential to helping you become a technology specialist. Responsibilities
- Deploy, support and monitor existing and new systems.
- Incident management and reporting.
- Provide operational support to application teams in both User Acceptance Testing and Production environments.
- Analyze and process reports.
- Provide 24 by 7 rotational support to production support teams.
What we offer
- Diploma preferably in Computer Science, IT or Engineering.
- Passionate to pursue a career in service delivery engineer.
- Performance oriented and able to work under pressure
- A strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Able to work in rotational shifts
You can expect a competitive salary, a benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.