DBS Technology Specialist - Cyber Security Engineer, Technology & Operations
Group Technology & Operations (T&O) enables and empowers our bank with an efficient, nimble, and scalable infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, operating models, technology, and people. T&O also manages the majority of the bank's operational processes and inspires to delight our business partners through multiple banking delivery channels. Be part of DBS Technology Specialist (DTS) Programme at the best digital bank in the world. This programme is designed to groom budding technologists who is passionate about Cyber Security. Over a period of up to 12 months, you will embark on a holistic programme that explores the fundamentals of the financial industry and develops your professional and functional skills, essential to helping you become a technology specialist. Responsibilities
- Review system and application activities to detect abnormalities base on provided criteria
- Collaborate with cross-disciplinary teams to conceive and produce new experiences, products and services
- Review security processes, standards and procedures to ensure control effectiveness and service quality
- Support and maintain Cyber Security systems
- Stay abreast of the development and advancement in Cyber Security technology, continually improve research and design processes to maximize creative potential
What we offer
- Diploma preferably in Computer Science, IT or Engineering.
- Passionate to pursue a career in cyber security
- Performance oriented and able to work under pressure
- A strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skill
You can expect a competitive salary, a benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.