Cybersecurity Connectivity Assurance Analyst
Working in cybersecurity takes passion for technology, speed, a desire to learn, and vigilance in order to keep every asset safe. You'll be on the front lines of innovation, working with a highly motivated team focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. Your research and work will ensure stability, capacity, and resiliency of our products. Working with your internal team, as well as technologists and innovators across our global network, your ability to identify threats, provide intelligent analysis, and positive actions will stop crimes and strengthen our data. The responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies.
- Keen understanding of national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to financial industry cybersecurity.
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.
- Lead Cybersecurity projects and liaison with other Cyber, Technology and Business Subject Matter Experts. Project Management and Service Delivery experience/skills strongly desired.
- Proficiency in the use of skills tools, staying current with skills, participating in multiple forums.
- Experience with Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks is highly desired.
- Ability to understand vulnerabilities, threats, designs, procedures and architectural design, producing reports and sharing intelligence.
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of IT policies and network security standards, i.e. network perimeter security standards, remote access, etc.
- Serve simultaneously as technical consultant, relationship manager and service delivery manager to advise on requirements for policy and engineering standards establishment, risk monitoring standards and activities.
- Assessments on new data center architectures, new major business initiatives and partners, as well as perimeter architectures and designs.
- Review external connectivity requests from a risk and control perspective applying principles outlined in Policies and Standards to ensure compliance.
The candidate will also need to learn to use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening, which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment. This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Experience in security engineering in mid-sized to large organizations, with emphasis on security operations, incident management, intrusion detection, firewall deployment and security event analysis.
- Deep knowledge in firewalls, routers, proxy, load balancers, cloud technologies and TCP/IP.
- Ability to understand networking concepts such as routing, subnetting and NATTing.
- Proficient and proven track record of delivering Cybersecurity products and services within a business domain.
- Solid experience in supporting and improving Cybersecurity and/or technology controls to support the business.
- Proficient in the mindset for risk and control compliance to departmental and companywide standards.
- Project Management, Customer Service, Communication and Technical Writing skills.
- BSc of Computer Science or Engineering preferred.
- Prior experience in working in financial/banking industries is an added advantage.
- Preferred Industry Certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC.