Cyber Validation Security Specialist
- Provide guidance to the Bank and its subsidiaries towards the security capabilities defined in the cyber defence roadmap.
- Regular review of progress towards implementation of the security capabilities.
- Plan, develop, and execute cyber security risk assessments.
- Validate effectiveness of current security controls and identify potential gaps.
- Degree in IT, Computing, Cyber Security or Computer studies, or the equivalent in related experience (IT Security, Controls and Risk Management).
- Minimum 2-3 years working exposure in IT Security, IT Audit, or IT Risk exposures.
- Independent and able to perform tasks with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good command on English.
- Good infographic knowledge/skillsets for management reporting.
- Good knowledge in compliance with MAS TRM, ABS, BNM, HKMA, CBRC, etc guidelines.
- Certified in CISA, CISSP or CRISC would be preferred.