Cyber Threat Intel
- Sep 17, 2021
Our client is looking for a suitable candidate for the role of a Cyber Threat Intel. If you are keen, do send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct multiple-source intelligence analysis on current and emerging cyber threats
- Apply a broad comprehension of tactical, operational, and strategic-level intelligence analysis of cyber threats, vectors, and actors in support of the offensive security team.
- To maintain a live threat landscape and internal/external attack surface so that the offensive team can plan, replicate or simulate the techniques, tactics & procedures (TTP) of real known and potential attackers, to validate the effectiveness of the bank's controls.
- Work closely with a range of specialist security teams to mitigate threats
- Conduct analysis on files/binaries, packet captures, and supporting materials to extract relevant artefacts, observables and IOC
- Provide high quality documentation of research and analysis results
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in a Threat Intelligence environment
- Experience with Threat Intelligence platforms
- Experience with creating customized security log analysis and detection capabilities using programming skills e.g Java, Python, Powershell
- Experience with Splunk and database query languages
- Will be beneficial to possess Cyber Security certifications such as CEH, GIAC, GCIH, GCFA, CISM, CISSP
If you are suitable, feel free to write in to Andrea Soh
email@example.com MORGAN MCKINLEY
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1879795
License Name: Soh Hui Qi Andrea
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.