Our client, an established global bank, is currently looking for an experienced Cyber Threat Hunter to join their team.
- Proactively hunt for potential malicious activities in the bank’s environment
- Research and identify emerging cyber security threats
- Development of new tools, processes and procedures to enhance SOC monitoring and analysis capabilities
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Cyber Security, focusing on cyber defence functions - SOC, Incident Response with exposure to advanced threat analysis
- GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM) certification will be an advantage
- Familiar with malware and memory analysis techniques
- Reverse-engineering of malware in support of incident response/threat hunting