Cyber Security Fusion Center (CSFC) – Cyber Exercise Planner (VP)
As a member of Citi's Global Cyber Threat Exercise Team, this position supports all aspects of APAC cyber exercise planning and contributes to cyber exercises globally . As a global advisor that is regionally located, they are expected to have a global mindset. Though cyber focused, candidates with cyber adjacent backgrounds (continuity, risk, technology, and product operations) should consider this position. Ideal candidate can see the global big picture end-to-end and engage across the enterprise while strengthening relationships. Responsibilities:
- Support development of a 1-3 year APAC cyber exercise plan addressing APAC priorities while supportive of our global 1-3 year cyber exercise plan. This requires understanding of, and engagement with, regional senior business, geographic, and global functions stakeholders to gather and meet their priorities. This also requires in-depth understanding of cyber threats, operational resiliency priorities, continuity of business requirements, regulatory requirements, and operational risk management guidance. Development of this plan requires ability to gather and reconcile multiple inputs into courses of action and gain senior stakeholder approval.
- Support exercise design and conduct. This includes engaging local, regional, and global stakeholders in a collaborative planning process. APAC Team Member will support assembling the exercise's vision, building a planning coalition (staff, steering, and executive levels), and executing a variety cyber response and/or recovery exercises. APAC Team Member will also develop and execute a project plan for each exercise.
- The APAC Team Member will support key elements of exercise control. The APAC Team Member must create and execute a Master Scenario Events Lists, adapt and make reactionary adjustments and create new impromptu injects in response to player actions. The APAC Team Member must also guide a team of exercise controllers to success. This will require identifying and training them, developing a coordination scheme and logistics plan, coordinating them through the exercise, and debriefing them following the exercise.
- Support the After Action Report process. This includes drafting and vetting the initial draft and working with multiple stakeholders to validate exercise recommendations and related post-exercise improvements. The APAC team member may present findings and updates to regional seniors and gather evidence of closure for all After Action Report items.
- APAC Team Member will develop drills for Citi's Cyber Security Fusion Center.
- APAC Team Member may also be required to support real world incidents as part of Citi's Cyber Security Fusion Center.
- APAC Team Member will deliver training for regional, country, business, and global functions senior leadership and supporting teams. Lead will also provide training for additional audiences as necessary.
- APAC Team Member must be able to develop and deliver written and oral communications at the executive, operational, and tactical level for audiences for both technical and not technical audiences. These audience will include other regions and at times global leadership.
- APAC Team Member may represent the Global Cyber Threat Exercise Team on planning committees for externally organized cyber exercises or events. This includes exercises and events organized by regulators or industry associations.
- APAC Team Member may represent the Global Cyber Threat Exercise Team during client engagements.
- APAC Team Member is a brand ambassador for Citi's Global Cyber Threat Exercise Team.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• 6+ years of relevant experience
• Required daily presence in Singapore
• Cyber or Security Operations Center experience preferred
• 1 to 4 weeks of global travel possible
• Additional technical certifications are preferred
• Demonstrated ability to research and apply current information regarding the IS field
• Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
• Proven influencing and relationship management skills
• Proven analytical skills
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
In addition to cyber or information security experience, applicants with risk, continuity, technical, product, or operations support background should consider this position. Creative thinkers are welcome. Job Family Group:
Technology Job Family:
Information Security Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting