eFinancialCareers provides the leading network of career sites for professionals working in banking and the financial markets and those firms seeking to employ them. As Customer Success Manager your role is to increase engagement across your portfolio of clients by driving product adoption and maximizing return on investment.
What you’ll be doing…
- Be an advocate of eFinancialCareers – drive the value of our products, share best practices, coach clients to become product experts.
- Be the voice of the customers; identify gaps and risks, work with internal cross-functional team to bridge the gap and improve our product offering
- Maintain high levels of user engagement and satisfaction
- Proactively and continually look for new ideas to improve product adoption and customer success
- Build long term relationships with clients to ensure renewal
- Partner with Account Managers to identify upsell opportunities and drive growth
- Creative problem solving, troubleshoot and escalate issues where necessary
- Play the role of a Project manager for add-on branding & advertising products, ensure the timely delivery and setup of these products
We are looking for people who have…
- Experience working for an online or SaaS company
- Minimum of 3-5 years in similar client-facing role or have gained excellent, skills in Client Relationship Management or Account Management (candidates with lesser experience will be considered for Specialist role)
- Proven experience working with CRM Systems
Bonus if you…
- Are passionate about customer success and experience
- Are a self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Can handle multiple projects simultaneously and maintain attention to detail
- Are comfortable training and conversing with groups of people large and small, with strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence
What's In It For You...
In addition to providing exciting work, plenty of learning opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, we provides top notch health and dental benefits and generous paid time off.