Customer Success Guide
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Customer Success Group Job Details Customer Success Guide
Our #GoodIntention is that you feel supported to be your true self in our team, bringing your way of inspiring customers into everything you do, learning and growing together to help us help even more people love what they do too!
As a Customer Success Guide you are passionate about helping customers adopt Salesforce products and realize their full potential and business value. You will engage with Salesforce customers across multiple industry segments, delivering success programs and offering expert guidance. You will partner with other Salesforce teams, Portfolio Leaders, Success Managers and Sales to understand the accounts and how best to help your customers. Success Guides play a crucial role in providing the right recommendations at the right time in the customer lifecycle, enabling customers to achieve real business value.
The ideal Success Guide is organised, agile, emotionally intelligent and passionate about Customer Success. You really enjoy presenting and engaging an audience virtually. You are naturally curious about technology with a flair for understanding customers' pain points and business challenges. Using your expert knowledge and communication skills you deliver value based outcomes for our customers. Your best day at work is when you have really helped someone now love Salesforce as much as you do! We are recruiting a Success Guide who has experience with one or several of these products:
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Marketing Cloud
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Help mitigate attrition, increase customer adoption and engagement, and improve overall business value.
- Deliver virtual expert engagements to educate and empower our customers to achieve business value through the Salesforce Platform.
- Share your product and industry expertise and best practices to help customers.
- Explain and deliver the value of our products in association with the core Salesforce suite and how this value drives customer decisions.
- Offer tailored advice and insights to customers to help them maximize ROI and make them aware of the added value of other Salesforce products.
- Share customer stories and use cases, showcasing the value and impact of Success Engagements.
- Uncover customer challenges, identify risks to adoption and provide a tailored plan of action.
- Actively participate in the Global Success Hub community to provide customer feedback and influence program innovation.
- Partner closely with internal cross-functional team members to help understand the account and research solutions to solve customers business needs and challenges.
- Engage in open dialogue with customers regarding ways to improve and expand user engagement, and to solicit feedback in order to improve our product and service offerings.
- Continue to evolve technology and domain expertise through certifications and continuous learning.
- In time, become a mentor to share knowledge and train others.
Desired Qualifications & Skills
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification.
- 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience helping customers to achieve business value through technology.
- Able to work independently as a self-starter, manage time and prioritise activities while performing effectively under pressure.
- Proven ability to deliver success leading customer-facing presentations and engagements with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Able to apply customer success concepts, practices and procedures to help drive customer success.
- Additional languages at professional business level.
- Hands on experience with a CRM platform suite and associated applications (Salesforce preferred).
- A good understanding of project management methodologies, business analysis, change management, user adoption, release management, and governance.
#LI- Y Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.