- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Customer Service Officer (BO / AM)
Customer Service Officer (BO / AM)Roles and Responsibilities:
- Attend to customers' requests and enquiries from various channels including face-to-face, phone or email.
- Process account applications for individuals, companies and financial institutions. Pre-account opening screening and checks are required like AML, Credit worthiness, identification and verification process.
- Attend to all account-related requests including update of information and other enquiries
- Liaise and follow up with internal (TRs) and external customer on account related requests.
- Uphold service standards by ensuring prompt turnaround for all account applications and service requests and consistent quality of the forms/requests processed
- Support OSPL's marketing activities such as road shows and promotions
- Work on ad hoc assignments/projects as assigned
- Champion service excellence and quality assurance initiatives
- Degree holder, fresh graduates are welcome
- 2 to 3 yrs of relevant working experience preferred
- Customer centric, service excellence mindset
- Desire to help others with patience and empathy
- Meticulous, well organized, with the ability to analyse and solve problems
- Able to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Mature, resourceful, independent.
- A good team player with commitment and initiative.
- Good writing skills
- Able to work on shift arrangements