- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 18 Jan 18
Customer Service Manager, Branch Banking
Customer Service Manager, Branch BankingAbout OCBC
Having purpose and making a real impact drives what we do at OCBC, for our customers, colleagues and the community. People count on us to deliver an amazing banking experience, but more importantly one that is uncomplicated and complements their changing lifestyle and business needs. Our employees are the architects that make this all possible; they are high performing individuals and teams, experts in their field and above all believe in our purpose and commitment to customers.
What you'll do
The Customer Service Manager reports to the Branch Manager and is responsible for managing a branch in its operations, resource management as well as staff development. The incumbent is self- driven, exhibits unparalleled top-tiered service delivery and support and not only inspires others but leads by example as well.
- Responsible for the day to day branch operations which includes cash management, ensuring full compliance with all laid down procedures and processes.
- Lead and Manage day to day branch operations with focus on consistent delivery of excellent customer experience.
- Ensure full compliance to the laid down procedures and processes.
- Works independently and takes ownership of issues, including accurate and proper records management and tactful resolutions of queries and escalations from both internal and external customers.
- Manages all resources at the branch in support of planned financial targets for Personal Banking & or Premier onshore segment (where applicable).
- Ensure that branch premises are properly maintained and aligned to the Bank's marketing guidelines.
- Provide Operational support to staff including guiding them on the Bank's policies and procedures on operational matters.
- Proactively feedback and involved in process streamlining/ improvement of branch processes to improve operational efficiency and provide better customer service
What you bring
- Diploma or degree in Banking or Finance.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant banking experience is preferred.
- Exhibits leadership and management skills that inspires high performance from staff.
- Operational knowledge of branch banking regulations.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills with both internal and external customers.