Customer Service Manager - Sales, Distribution and Business Development
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Apr 18 2018-04-11
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.Sales, Distribution and Business Development plays a vital role in understanding and meeting customer needs by offering the right solutions through the right channels to the right customer segments. The team is responsible for implementing distribution strategy, driving the delivery of market leading retail customer experiences and thereby maximising customer satisfaction.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Customer Service Manager.
In this role, you will
- Generate creative ideas to maintain or enhance staff morale and motivation level with an aim to provide the highest level of service to customers in this competitive and fast growing financial environment.
- Render support to the team to achieve operational efficiency
- Change the mindset of the staff to adopt a service culture to proactively introduce products to the customers.
- Facilitate the running of the Wealth Hub or Center or Branch operations by meeting the high level of service standard to our customers.
- Supervise the team and ensure that all relevant parameters provided by local regulatory and internal guidelines, including audit requirements are observed and adhered to.
- Exercise broad discretion in executing the daily duties by taking into consideration of risk, control and customer satisfaction using the delegation empowerment limits.
- To and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls. This will be achieved by adherence to all relevant procedures, keeping appropriate records and, where appropriate, by the timely implementation of internal and external audit points, including issues raised by external regulators.
- Implement the Group Compliance policy by containing Compliance Risk in liaison with Global Head of Compliance, Global Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or Local Compliance Officer. The term Compliance embraces all relevant financial services laws, rules and codes with which the business has to comply. This will be achieved by adhering to all relevant processes or procedures and by liaising with Compliance department about new business initiatives at the earliest opportunity. Also and when applicable, by ensuring adequate resources are in place and training is provided, fostering a compliance culture and optimising relations with regulators.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Degree holder with relevant experience in a retail banking environment.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to develop, direct and implement plans.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential in this role to interact with a diverse group of subordinates, peers, senior executives and customers.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000ASZH
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited