Customer Care Associate - PhoneBanking
- Permanent, Full time
- 10 Jan 18 2018-01-10
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Contact Centre Business plays a central role in maintaining our reputation as a leader in banking in Hong Kong. It serves as a vital channel in ensuring successful business development while addressing customers’ different financial needs and delivering quality banking service to our millions of customers through multiple touchpoints including inbound and outbound calling activities. The value of Contact Centre Business continues to grow as it cultivates collaboration and improved financial services provision across a broad range of our business areas.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Customer Care Associate.
In this role, you will
- Manages phone calls from bank customers in a polite and friendly way, instilling customer confidence and resolving customer’s issues at first contact where possible.
- Takes ownership and initiative to complete necessary research and customer follow up or direct the customer to the appropriate department for resolution.
- Offers value added products and services based on customer needs analysis and ensures customer understanding of those products. Provides excellent customer service to complex inbound customer calls by keeping up to date on training and internal communications.
- Tasked to handle multiple propositions for example, Advance, Premier, Insurance or multiple products for example Loans, Mortgage, Core Banking, Cards.
- Generates customer loyalty through strong knowledge of key products and services.
- Take ownership and strives to resolve escalated customer calls and issues at hand.
- Knowledge of Group compliance, Operational Risk and Sarbanes Oxley Act for Retail Banking and Wealth Management Centres
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- A Diploma from a recognized institution.
- Customer service experience would be advantageous.
- Be able to multi task independently under pressure.
- Service oriented and a self starter, with strong interest in client facing roles and career.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication.
- Willing to work on rotating shifts.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009LXP
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited