Customer Care Associate - Contact Centre Business
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Contact Centre Business plays a central role in maintaining our reputation as a leader in banking in Hong Kong. It serves as a vital channel in ensuring successful business development while addressing customers' different financial needs and delivering quality banking service to our millions of customers through multiple touchpoints including inbound and outbound calling activities. The value of Contact Centre Business continues to grow as it cultivates collaboration and improved financial services provision across a broad range of our business areas.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as a Customer Care Associate
. Principal responsibilities
- Provide the highest level of customer service to Premier Banking customers by handling calls in a prompt and professional manner.
- Instill customer confidence in HSBC and generate loyalty by striving to offer first contact resolution whenever possible.
- Take ownership by following up and providing timely updates to customers when their enquiries are being directed to the appropriate department for resolution.
- Strive to deepen customers relationship with HSBC by recommending customized solutions to customers through engagement and needs analysis.
- Enhance customers experience with HSBC by introducing them to self service banking channels that suit their needs.
- Serve as HSBC's brand ambassador by demonstrating professionalism, strong knowledge on products and services, and optimizes every opportunity to exceed customer expectations with each call.
- Ensure documentation and administrative work relating to each customer call is completed in an accurate and prompt manner.
- Meet all service standards and assigned targets at the individual and team levels.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Fluency in English with excellent communication skills.
- Disciplined, mature and able to multi-task independently under pressure.
- Service orientated with strong interest in developing a customer focused career.
- Able to work 24/7 rotating shifts
- Able to commit to 5 day work week inclusive of weekends.
- Pleasant personality and able to work effectively in a team.
- Prior customer service experience would be advantageous.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.