Customer Assurance (VP/AVP)
- Liaise with MAS, PDPC and other bodies such as ABS, CASE, MPs, SCT to receive and ensure follow up/resolution on complaints received
- Provide guidance and assist in the resolution of escalated customer complaints for CFS customers, including fronting on behalf of Management if required
- Track escalated cases and ensure timely reports for MAS and Management updates
- Coordinate and prepare reports for FIDReC and SCT on banking claims, attend mediations and adjudications as the Bank's representative
- Prepare material/reports for review of CFS complaints and compliments and represent CFS at Complaint MOS Council
- Administer GiFT Manager related matters for CFS and develop GiFT training materials for CFS
- Provide editorial support for branches and the rest of CFS as required for letters and reports
- Very strong customer service mindset and preferably, experience in customer handling and managing customer complaints
- Able to manage regulators and other bodies as well as internal stakeholders independently.
- Good analytical skills to review complaints, identify gaps and propose resolutions.
- Good grammar and a flair for writing using Word to prepare or vet letters and reports.
- Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint to coordinate and prepare reports for management reviews.
- Ability to prepare well written reports and articulate in defence of the Bank for cases mediated or adjudicated at FIDReC or the Small Claims Tribunal.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet tight timelines.