Fast growing international cryptocurrency exchange looking to hire a regulatory compliance professional. The role will have a global coverage focusing on licensing application and compliance advisory.
The organisation offers you the chance to:
- Be part of the crucial global expansion by applying and maintaining licenses in different jurisdiction.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments and advise the business on licensing requirements.
- Assist in developing annual compliance test plan and carry out compliance risk assessment on core compliance areas.
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes affecting the business and ensure that internal compliance policies are updated/robust.
- Work closely with HQ to assist in projects implementation revolving around compliance.
- Regulatory compliance experience in the financial services sector.
- Candidates with experience in applying and obtain licenses preferred.
- Product knowledge in cryptocurrency or digital asset will be a plus.
- Good at building relationships and credibility; you will be dealing with both internal and external stakeholders of ranging seniority on a day to day basis.
To discuss in more details and obtain further information please contact Shingo Wong on email@example.com or call 3165 0029
EA Registration Number R1545180. Licence Number – 16S8139
Black Swan Group is an award winning global corporate governance recruitment firm who launched here in Singapore in early 2014. We have developed a reputation for finding exceptional talent and matching them with exciting and unique opportunities. Initially founded in London in 2010 we now have 4 offices globally in London, Singapore, Hong Kong and New York supporting clients across the entire spectrum of financial services businesses.