- Temporary, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 15 Nov 17
Cross Asset Middle Office Analyst
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.* This role is a key hire into FMO to assist with regulatory initiative for MiFID Regulatory Reporting. Be part of the Middle Office exception management team to Investigate and resolve intraday data replication errors to ensure smooth delivery of the data into downstream reporting systems.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive and manage discussion with key internal stakeholders on implementation of system/process enhancements.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) including verification of completeness and accuracy of trade data held within the regulatory reporting database (Trade Lake)
- Execution of test scripts as part of UAT
- Update of Department DOIs
- Updating the ORF with control/CST design changes
- Training of Middle Office users on the system functionality.
- Middle Office representation in Working Groups or forums
- Maintain close working relationship with senior stakeholders as well as with FO.
- Stakeholder management ensuring strong communication, transparency and appropriate prioritization.
- Prepare Management information (MI) documents for senior stakeholder meetings.
- Establish governance procedures or processes around detection and resolution of exception scenarios.
- Identity gaps, conceptualize and implement holistic solution for the global Middle office.
- This is a 12 Months Fixed Term Direct Contract.
Qualifications and Skills
- Domain knowledge of FM products (particularly FXRCC derivatives), in terms of product characteristics, risk, market data and P&L
- Track record of working independently under little supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong user knowledge of FM process flow (end to end)
- Proficient presentation/communication skills
- Ability to work under constant pressure to tight deadlines and deliver high quality output
- Lateral thinker who is a strong team player with ability to work autonomously
- High analytical and problem solving abilities
- Fast learner with the ability to think out of the box/provide solutions
- Meticulous and attentive to details.
- Knowledge of Murex, BTS, Sabre systems
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 14/12/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.