Credit Support, Financial Institutions Credit Risk Management (6 months contract)
- To gain an overview understanding of the credit review framework and conduct data quality assurance checks on the credit reviews completed. This is to be performed in line with Data Quality framework as determined by the Data Governance office
- Provide support to a team of credit analysts : eg Credit monitoring activities, Reporting of exceptions on portfolio for rectifications, Collating country and sector report updates, External rating changes from Rating Agencies or spreading of financials from annual reports, recording of hotline approvals, Tracking of the volume and completion of annual credit review progress etc
- Perform management reporting : disseminating monthly, quarterly and annual reports to other teams
- Perform control and governance duties for the department: eg Coordinate review and approvals within the department on changes made by Regulatory Compliance Unit team on compliance notices to ensure they are in accordance with FICRM job scope. Provide inputs as required and implement updated procedures as relevant. Monitor and drive department standards for Data Loss Protection policy. Coordinate procedure updates for the credit team every 6 months
- Organise credit meetings for regular updates with the credit team. Assist in the preparation of presentation and communication decks
- Perform credit administration functions such as maintaining the counterparty credit information into the Bank's system, credit files maintenance which includes filing and electronic safekeeping of documents etc. in accordance to MAS612.
- Participate in streamlining projects (eg participate in work improvement initiatives/conduct testing of new workflows and its post implementation review)
- Other duties as required in support of the Department functions
Reporting to: Head, Credit team Qualifications
- Diploma in finance and banking or related discipline preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant working experience in a bank.
- Knowledge of treasury products, credit and risk management issues will be an added advantage.
- Possess good analytical skills.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for details.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to multi-task in a competitive environment and able to handle priorities and deadlines concurrently
- Strong team player and able to work under minimal supervision
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Knowledge in Microsoft Access Database is a bonus.