Credit Risk Reporting Analyst, Wholesale Banking
- Nov 10, 2021
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a regional Corporate Bank with strong footprints and relationship in the Asia region.
The Singapore team is looking for a Credit Risk Analyst to join their Portfolio Risk Analytics team. Reporting to the Team Head, you will be expected to provide expertise for Credit Risk Reporting for the Singapore Branch.
Role and responsibilities
- Conduct BAU reporting routines as well as change management
- Validate, and reconcile data for Asia Risk
- Provide complex/ technical sections of Credit Risk MIS for the wholesale banking portfolio in Asia
- Development of second-generation business intelligence tool to automate existing MIS process
- Provide input into papers for submission to senior management and governance committees
- Participate in credit related projects and conduct adhoc portfolio analysis for regulatory and management requests
- Run Regulatory return data checks (such as MAS610, MAS649, Top 100s, Commodity Survey)
- Analyse and interpret quantitative outcomes into insights to support risk strategy and policy decisions
- Key role in the data preparation to support (regulatory) stress testing and regulatory reporting (returns / schedules where Risk is the Owner)
- Degree holder
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience, preferably in risk reporting for a wholesale banking environment
- Highly skilled in SAS programming
- Competent in MS Office (inc Powerpoint), Qlikview /Tableau strongly preferred
- Familiar with regulatory returns, risk estimates, provisioning, and related banking regulations
- Excellent oral / written communication skills
- Strong organisational and prioritization skills; able to handle multiple priorities concurrently
- Able to work both independently and with cross functional teams
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932