Credit Risk Projects Coordinator - Equity Derivatives
- Contract, Full time
- T+O+M , EA Licence No: 10C4170
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
12 months rolling contract available for a Credit Risk Projects Specialist
My client, a leading international financial institution with offices in Singapore are looking to hire a credit risk specialist to act as coordinator for projects relating to Equity Derivatives and non-significant holdings
- Understand Equity related reporting requirements.
- Able to translate reporting requirement to data requirements.
- Work with technology and business to ensure data requirements are fulfilled.
- Support the dashboard design for Equity related reporting.
- Support user testing and any data reconciliation during testing phase.
- Documentation of reporting processes and procedures.
- Good understanding of Equity financial products.
- Able to work with large amount of data in Excel.
- Understanding of non-Equity Financial Market instrument is a plus.
- Proficient in R, SQL, and / or python is a plus.
- Qualified to Bachelor / Masters level in related subjects
This represents a fantastic opportunity to further your skills within Credit Risk, regulatory driven projects in a leading bank while gaining exposure to the latest banking regulations
If you have the relevant experience & would like to explore this role, please send your CV in word format via the apply link