Credit Risk Portfolio Lead Analyst
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Interpret, propose solution / design and implement Credit RWA rules and Pillar 1 reporting
- Manage and drive any change initiatives that has an impact to Credit RWA methodology or system.
- Participate in UAT which includes preparing user's requirements, user acceptance test plan, conduct user acceptance testing, communicate with stakeholders.
- Conduct quality assurance checks and GL reconciliation
- Prepare regular Credit Risk and Basel 3 Credit RWA reports for regulatory reporting, quantitative impact studies and management reporting purposes.
- Analyse trends and perform portfolio analysis of various portfolios for management and regulators
- Liaise with Business Units, IT and other relevant parties on Credit RWA matters and data quality including providing advice on appropriate Cr RWA treatment.
Team Lead, Credit RWA Solutions Qualifications Requirements:
- Good university degree
- 4 to 5 years working experience in the banking industry preferably in financial regulatory reporting or from a public accounting firm
- Strong knowledge of Basel 3 Credit RWA regulations and banking products. Preferably with Credit Risk background.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (strong in Excel preferred)
- Knowledge in SQL, Qlikview, Python is an added advantage
- Good understand of system data concepts e.g. data model
- Good aptitude for numbers with an eye for details
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Strong communication, presentation and conceptual skills