Credit Risk Lead Analyst for Group Credit Analytics, Risk Portfolio Management
The candidate should have 5-7 years of relevant experience in broad areas of credit risk management. This includes but not limited to knowledge and experience in credit risk data aggregation and reporting, Basel, BCBS239 and/or IFRS9 implementation. He/she is expected to:
· run the credit risk data aggregation and reporting operation
· work with the various stakeholders and/or lead key initiatives to improve processes and capabilities, including exploring emerging technologies in digitalization, AI and machine learning.
· prepare reports and providing portfolio analyses on trends, variances and key concerns, for external parties (regulator and external agencies) and management.
· proactively assess the external and internal drivers of current and emerging risk to provide timely information to management.
- Comfortable dealing with multiple stakeholders (IT, Ops, Business Units, Risk modelers, Portfolio analyst) in a fast-paced environment
- A team player and self-starter
- Meticulous with an aptitude for numbers and yet able to have a macro view
- Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge of banking products and their risks
- Experience managing and working with large databases and a good understanding of SQL
- Strong knowledge of Analytical tools (e.g. Excel/SAS/Qlikview)
- Experience in Natural Language processing and use of Python/R is desirable but not mandatory