- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 21 Apr 18
Credit Risk Infrastructure Analyst, Group Credit Analytics
Credit Risk Infrastructure Analyst, Group Credit AnalyticsThe candidate should have 2-3 years of relevant experience:
- Computer Sc. or Computer Eng. degree or above in related IT discipline
- Strong knowledge of database development and maintenance. Working knowledge of Teradata and data warehouse system.
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to translate business needs into proposed IT solution details
- Strong understanding of the relationships between processes, data and technology
- Good written and verbal communication skills, highly organized and meticulous
- Exposure in one or more banking domain areas (e.g. Trade Finance, Treasury )
He/She is expected to :
- be a self-starter who is proactive and willing to learn
- be a team player in maintaining the high-quality and availability of the internal reporting platform, and supporting the continuous improvement of the platform in meeting new/changing demands
- be challenged to excel in delivering team objectives, and to grow competencies in achieving career goals.