Credit Risk Analyst
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- CA Indosuez (Switzerland) SA, Singapore Branch
- 23 Mar 18 2018-03-23
This role is responsible for the management of the Singapore credit portfolio within the Singapore credit risk team.
• Analysis and follow-up of the counterparty risk and credit files
• Presentation of the credit files to the local credit committee
• Credit risk Monitoring and report to the local regulator and Geneva Head Office Risk Department
• Support, training and assistance to the front office team for questions related to credit risk
• Support to the permanent control on credit risk issue
• Assistance in IT development, accounting process and audit recommendation
• Follow-up of regulatory development
• Degree holder in Finance or equivalent
• At least 5 years’ experience in private banking credit or risk matters in Asia region
• Financial analysis, banking operation and market products skills in order to run risk analysis.
• Ability to come and maintain a decision with a good sense of responsibility
• Sense of organization and planning
• Good writing skills and precision in preparing analysis.
• Team player with communication and influencing skills Team player with communication and influencing skills.
• Proficiency in both spoken and written in English.